My name is Marie And I am a 22 years old german girl with a big heart for animals!
About me and my background
I am a psychology student. I speak german as my mother tongue and english and french fluently. My hobbies include hiking, salsa, photography and the gym!
My history with dog sitting started over 8 years ago out of a personal interest.
Volunteering in a shelter and walking as well as hosting dogs from my neighbourhood permitted me to gain experience with all types of dogs. From juniors to seniors, anxious to energetic! I love them all!❤
Aside from dogs, I am also experienced with cats, rodents and livestock animals☺.
the information below is centred around dogs but if you have a different pet hesitate to get in touch. As a former cat, bunny and turtle owner your little ones will be in good hands☺.
*exotic pets: Aside from turtles, I don’t have a lot of experience with very exotic pets but I have never met an animal that I didn’t like so just drop me a message❤
Walks 30 min – I’ll take care to find a forest or park to walk your darling!
Home visits and housesitting
I am happy to come by your home to take care of your pet in whatever capacity you need:
Home visits usually last around 20-30 min. I always find time for a good cuddle!
If you need more all around care I can also stay at your place. Be it for one night to a longer period! The watering of your plants included!
Daycare and overnight boarding in my home for dogs, cats & rodents!
I am available from Monday to Sunday (included)
You can drop your dog (or other pet) from 7:00 in the morning and pick him or her up until 20:00 the evening.
- During this time your dog will receive a minimum of 1 hour of physical exercise, which you can split into 2 – 3 big walks according to your preferences. There will also of course be plenty of cuddles and play time with me!
· All dogs are welcome! Juniors to seniors, small dogs to big dogs!
· Plenty of attention for your dog as I never host more than 2 dogs at a time
· You will receive plenty of pictures!
· Special dietary or medical needs? No problem! I have a mini scale suitable for weighing medication and food portions
· I am a student and therefore flexible timewise. If you would like to pick your dog up later in the evening, just let me know! :)
1st floor, 55m2, no pets, no balcony/garden. It is only 1 staircase to the 1st floor but an elevator is available if you have a senior dog :).The building itself has a closed courtyard.
This was our first time using a sitter/boarder that we were not already familiar with. So a bit unsure about the whole thing but Marie was a very good match for our dog and our needs. She took great care of our dog when we were out of town for a couple of days. The whole interaction went smoothly and Marie is professional, takes this job seriously and communicates well. I felt that our dog was in good hands and was reassured by Maries photos of our dog having a good time. Highly recommended!
- 6 years voluntary work in a local shelter - 1 month volunteer work in a turtle rescue
Buche über Pawshake, um von unserer Pawshake-Garantie, Kundenbetreuung, Buchungsgarantie, unseren sicheren bargeldlosen Zahlungen, Foto-Updates und mehr zu profitieren!